Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trying this again...

Last week I posted a card that I made for a color challenge I found on Connie Collins's blog found HERE.  The color combo is very striking and Connie made a great card with the colors.  I was so excited to try it out and then....well, I wasn't so excited.  I'm not crazy about the first card I made with the color combo, found HERE, so I tried again.  My next card didn't last long enough for me to photograph it.....I have since dismantled it and salvaged its parts!  Same story for the next card AND the one after that!  The next two cards did make it long enough to be completed, photographed and posted...I even sorta like them.  What do you think?  Here is the color challenge again and the cards.






1 comment:

  1. WOW! GORGEOUS cards! LOVE the effect in the first one! Thanks for participating in Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete