Monday, September 8, 2014

Stampin' Up! Holiday Home- From Our Home to Yours

I made this card for two different challenges.  First challenge is a sketch challenge at Freshly Made Challenges found HERE.

The second challenge is a color challenge that I found on this blog I like to visit because Connie is a fantastic stamper!  Connie and her blog hop friends decided to pose a color challenge and the palette is beautiful. I think I will try the color combo on a different card because I'm not sure this card does it justice. I really wanted to add grass to the house scene but also wanted to stick to only the colors in the challenge.  That's why I have two cards.  I will hit the craft table and try again with this color combo.  

So, here is the sketch, the color combo and my cards....












STAMPS: Holiday Home, Trendy Trees
PAPER: Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Gingham Garden DSP
INK:   Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz, and lightest Blendabilities in Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate
OTHER: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Decorative Label punch, Window Sheets and e-cutter



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the window effect. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for participating in Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete