Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stampin' Up Bright and Beautiful swing card

This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches fits perfectly with what I wanted to do with my new Star Framelits and Bright and Beautiful stamp set.  Using my Label Card Thinlits Die as a guide to know where to cut and score and using this tutorial to bring it all together I was able to make my own swing/flip-flop/Z-fold card type card.  The Freshly Made Sketches challenge can be found HERE










STAMPS: Bright and Beautiful, Good Greetings (hostess exclusive stamp set)
INK: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
PAPER: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP
OTHER: Star Framelits, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Confetti Stars border punch, e-cutter

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I adore these colours for Christmas - they're so elegant! The glimmery star and bling you've added make this card shine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says Christmas quite like colorful stars, glimmer paper and a heartfelt sentiment. Beautiful card Lisa. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete