Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Kind Koala

I'm playing with some new goodies from the newest SU! Catalog and getting another challenge submission posted. This card sketch challenge comes from Create with Connie & Mary website found HERE.

I knew I wanted to put the Kind Koala stamp as the focus in place of the balloons, but when I placed it on a 4 ¼" x 5 ½" card the Koala was swallowed up by the card.  So, I changed the card size to 3½ " x 5" and now Mr. Koala looks snug as a bug.





STAMPS: Kind Koala
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate And Blush Blendabilities, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray marker
PAPER: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
OTHER:  Little Letters Thinlits, Blushing Bride ¼" cotton ribbon, Dazzling Details


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is just so sweet! Love that you made a smaller card to let that koala take center stage! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to showcase the koala bear! I love the ribbon layers too! Thanks so much for joining the Saturday Summer sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete