Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stampin' Up Flower Patch

I finally had a chance to stamp since returning from vacation a few days ago and I getting this card entered to Mojo Monday challenge #353 just in the nick of time.  This card's color combo comes from The Paper Players challenge #204.  One card, two challenges!




STAMPS: Flower Patch
INK: Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
PAPER: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP, Afternoon Picnic DSP
OTHER: White embossing powder, Subtle and Brights Candy Dots, Stylish Stripes EF, Finishing Touches Edgelits



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I was hoping that this stamp set would be used a lot this week, and I love how you embossed the centers. Great sketch, and I haven't even dug into my FLower Pot DP yet! Beautiful! Thanks for playing with my color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa - I am desperate for my Flower Patch stamp set to arrive, especially when I see great cards like this one! I agree with LeAnne - the embossed flower centres really add something to this card. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your card is beautiful! I love this stamp set! The embossed centers look amazing! Great card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete