Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two posts in one day!

I made this card a few days ago but just never took the time to post.  It was made for this past week's Mojo Monday challenge and I just realized I only have a couple more hours to get it entered.  The challenge is found here and below is the sketch and card.  The card is not standard size, it measures 3.5 x 5.5. Let me know what you think.






The tulips were stamped and colored twice. The second set was cut out and placed, image side down, on a piercing mat. I then used a large ball stylus tool and pressed and rolled the stylus in small circles to shape the tulip into a shallow "cup". I adhered them to the main panel tulips with a dimensional in the center and a thin line of glue along the bottom edges.


I made a few different combinations and had a hard time choosing which one I liked best

STAMPS: Blessed Easter, Simply Sketched, Wetlands
PAPER: Shimmery White, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Afternoon Picnic DSP
INK: Staz-On Jet Black, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Wonder Wisteria
OTHER: Ovals Collection Framelits, Large Oval punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Aquapainter, piercing pad, large tipped stylus




2 comments: