Thursday, April 17, 2014

How to fill a trash can quickly!

I'll tell you how....design a cross shaped box!  I created this box pattern last year and let's just say, more than a few ended up in the ol' circular file!!  At the end of all the trial and error I was happy with the box design but not so thrilled with how I decorated it.  So, this Easter I wanted to make an updated version but I couldn't find my box pattern....grrr!  Luckily I still had last year's " ugly" version that I didn't mind dismantling to get the measurements right.  Two days later and I have my entry for SUO Challenge #94. I also made this cute, matching card in case I decide to give this one away.


STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Wonder Wisteria, Whisper White,  I Am Me DSP
INK: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Wonder Wisteria
OTHER: Spiral Flower Originals die, Bitty Banners Framelits, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Punch Pack, retired Blossom Petals punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Square Lattice EF, Basic Pearls


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful Easter project. Love your choice of flower colours. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the box and the card. Absolutely perfect. Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! What a wonderful gift box and matching card- love the set and the heartfelt time that you took to create it!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...this is truly STUNNING!!! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Love all the details on the flowers and what a beautiful cross box! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear clever Lisa!!! CONGRAT'S super lady, you won at SUO!!!!! WOW and rightly so, this box (and card) is soooooooooo amazing!!! Totally awesome, full to overflowing with love and care and sweet little touches of beauty!!! WOW it's fabbo indeed!!! Well done!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have the dimensions to make this cross! OMG..it is so beuatiful...I guess I even want the "Ugly" version! :) Well done! kt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all for your kind words! Directions for the box have been posted.

    ReplyDelete