Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bermuda Swallowtail

I love Swallowtail butterflies and I've recently seen a few flying around our house this Spring. My daughter, Gabby, and I have planted some parley in a pot with the hope of attracting a few to lay eggs.  I did some butterfly gardening when we lived in Florida but Gabby was too young to remember so I hope we can lure a few to our pot here.

In the meantime....enjoy this Swallowtail. It is my latest challenge entry for Freshly Made Sketches #130 found here.

STAMPS: Swallowtail, Daydream Medallions, A Round Array
PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
INK: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
OTHER: Black EP, Modern Mosaic EF, Floral Frames Framelits, 1/2" circle punch, Aquapainter

Be back again soon!

This card was chosen as an honorable mention (a princess).   Thank you Narelle for choosing my card!  See all of the winners here






4 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is,gorgeous! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is so pretty! I love how you've cropped it for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How striking this is!! Simply beautiful. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Your swallowtail is just perfect in these colours - so striking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete