Saturday, April 29, 2017

Water Lillies Thanks

I made this card following the "case the designer" challenge at Global Design Project found HERE.  I "cased" Michelle's layout and had intended to make mine clean and simple but I have a hard time keeping white space white!  This card was made with the same stamp set as my previous post but this time I just did the multi layering stamps, no color pencils. 




STAMPS: Hero Arts Color Layering Water Lillies, SU So Very Much
PAPER: SU Lucky Limeade, SU Rose Red, SU Whisper White
INK: Stampin' Up- Rose Red, Hero Arts- Soft Pink, Bubble Gum and Red Royal, Altenew- Bamboo, Parrot and Olive, Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio
OTHER: SU Layering Squares Framelits, Little B Handwritten dies, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles



1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous layout and colouring of your project, Lisa. Thankyou for CASEing Michelle's card and for playing along with this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete