Monday, September 16, 2019

Fall Cardinal

Thanks goodness for the inspiration I get from challenge blogs. If it weren’t for them I would stare at blank cardstock much more than I already do!  I have a card I made with the help of two challenges this time.  The challenge at Fusion Card Challenge is two part, you can use either or both. I started out using the sketch but veered away from it in the end, but it was my starting point. I did stay with the Autumn theme, though.  The challenge at Festive Friday was to pick three words from the “Talk Like a Pirate” list....so fun!  I chose gold, bird and wood.  You can see the challenges by clicking on the hyperlinks.
                                  









STAMPS: Toile Christmas, Seasonal Wreaths, Hardwood
INK: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Watercolor Pencils in Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
PAPER: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Garden Green, Gold Foil
OTHER: All Around Wreath dies, Gathered Leaves dies, Christmas Cardinal dies, Cajun Craze Linen Thread

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love all the elements from the beautifully colored cardinal to the leaves to the embossed wreath. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Good job using the Inspo List when creating your card. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is gorgeous! Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cardinal and I love how you layered all the leaves on this card...WOW! You did a really great job using all of those beautiful autumn colors...Stunning card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with gorgeous texture and elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete