Saturday, July 22, 2017

Beautiful Day at Stamp Ink Paper

All of my summer traveling is complete and I hope I am heading into the lazy days of summer.  I am hoping to have more time to get into my stamping room again!  Here is a new card I am submitting to the Fabulous Flowers challenge at Stamp Ink Paper found HERE.  













STAMPS: Altenew Beautiful Day, SU Everyday Tags
INK: Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Fig, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
OTHER: SU Layering Squares Framelits, SU Cheerful Tags Thinlits, Altenew Beautiful Day dies, SU Elegant Dots EF, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Candy Dot

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Lisa, I love both versions of the card from the frame to the beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete