Saturday, July 22, 2017

Beautiful Day at Stamp Ink Paper

All of my summer traveling is complete and I hope I am heading into the lazy days of summer.  I am hoping to have more time to get into my stamping room again!  Here is a new card I am submitting to the Fabulous Flowers challenge at Stamp Ink Paper found HERE.  













STAMPS: Altenew Beautiful Day, SU Everyday Tags
INK: Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Fig, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
OTHER: SU Layering Squares Framelits, SU Cheerful Tags Thinlits, Altenew Beautiful Day dies, SU Elegant Dots EF, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Candy Dot

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Lisa, I love both versions of the card from the frame to the beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of my favorite, would love to know how you created this one! TFS
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete