Sunday, October 30, 2016

Christmas Cardinal

 Get ready for string of Christmas cards! I'm running out of time to get my cards planned and stamped so I better get started.
  This first one will be my only card made using non-Stampin' Up stamps. This stamp set is from Hero Arts and it's part of their color layering stamp collection.  I made this card using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I'm also taking the challenge from Merry Monday to use birds on my Christmas card.








STAMPS: Hero Arts Color Layering Cardinal
INK: Poppy Parade, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Old Olive
PAPER: Real Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White, Candlelight Christmas DSP
OTHER: Hero Arts Cardinal dies, found piece of birch bark

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cardinal...I think this is my favorite!! He is gorgeous! And the eye, he is looking right at me! Awesome card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! The cardinal is so pretty against your traditional Christmas colors. Thank you so much for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This is definitely one of my favorites this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cardinal. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this gorgeous cardinal!! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, love the Cardinal and the DSP you used. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the word is the perfect touch - LOVELY card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I LOVE your card Lisa, adding the birch bark = extra FAB!! Thanks so much for participating this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete