Friday, November 13, 2015

Fireside or Window?

I created these cards last week for a Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge but failed to get it entered on time.  I still wanted to get this posted because it is one of the cards I'm offering at my Christmas Cards class next week.  

I couldn't decide if I liked the kitty better at the fireside or the window so everyone at the class can choose which they would rather make. The fireplace image was stamped on Cajun Craze cardstock.  When cutting it out I shortened the fireplace by a couple bricks because I didn't want to hang stockings from the mantle and I didn't want there to be a big empty area above the fire.  

Here is the Sweet Sunday Sketch sketch I used...

And here are my cards.... 











STAMPS: Festive Fireplace, Happy Scenes, More Merry Messages
INK: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler
PAPER: Old Olive, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Vellum, Acetate Sheets, Merry Moments Simply Scrapping kit
OTHER: Festive Fireside Framelits, Hearth and Home Thinlits, White Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment