Friday, May 8, 2015

Golden Peacock

I've been away from stamping regularly these past couple of months.  First, getting the house ready to sell, then keeping it ready to show meant a couldn't pull out every one of my papercrafting tools and leave them strewn about my desk top.  Apparently I cannot get anything created unless I have every inch of my work space covered with paper, ink, ribbon, tools and usually one cat!  Well, now that we have a buyer for our house and moving day is still about a month away (I don't have to pack a thing in a corporate relocation!)  I'm determined to participate in a few more challenges. I wanted to make a card that is rather simple and quick, not a lot of layers, cutting or coloring.  When I get back to Illinois I may want to start having classes again. I've learned from my past that I'll need at least one easy card per class or I'll have to ask people to bring their sleeping bags with them!  This card was made for the Retro Sketches challenge found HERE.  






STAMPS: Perfect Peacock, Lots of Thanks
INK: Gold Encore, Midnight Muse 
PAPER: Pink Pirouette, Blackberry Bliss, Midnight Muse
OTHER: Gold embossing powder, Antique Brads



No comments:

Post a Comment