Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Stampin’ Up Lilypad Lake

Thank goodness for color and sketch challenges!  Without them I would be at a loss!  I took my inspiration for this card from paper Craft Crew Challenges and Just Add Ink Challenge Blog. Follow the hyperlinks to go to the challenge sites for more wonderful inspiration.  I’m also entering this card in the Paper Players where the challenge is to create a card with birds. 

I used the new Lilypad Lake stamp set and dies from Stampin’ Up to bring this card together.  I just love the heron/egret stamp in this set. When we moved out of Florida in 2008 I was so sad to be leaving behind all of the beautiful water birds. What a delight it was to realize those waterbirds visit Geneva, IL in the summer!  Now, if I could only get palm trees.......













STAMPS: Lilypad Lake
INK: Staz On Jet Black, Flirty Flamingo, Gtanny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate
PAPER: Pacific Point, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
OTHER: Lakeside Framelits, Subtle Dynamic EF, Layering Circles Framelits, Gina Marie Stitched Circles dies, Pacific Point Stitched Grosgrain, clear sequins

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa! I really like the subtle texture and design. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is just beautiful! The heron and lily pad are so lovely, and make me think of Florida (my happy place)! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking background - I really like they way you have layered the papers adding great interest to your circle element. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Lisa! Your heron is beautiful and I love the way you incorporated the wavy die panel. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! That Subtle EF is definitely on my wish list, but I totally missed that die...it looks awesome! A delightful little scene you created! So happy you shared this with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete