Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Stampin’ Up Climbing Orchid

Here is another card I made using the sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch found HERE.  I have a hard time leaving empty space on a card so I used Nuvo Glitter Accents to fill the space.  Now that it is dry I’m thinking I should have left well enough alone!  I’ll put the bottle out for card class and see what my stamping friends decide but this bottle may be destined for the garage sale table.  I’m sure it’s just “user error” and someone can do remarkable things with this Nuvo product.  

On a side note, I’m so sad Stampin’ Up is retiring Tempting Turquoise!  Waaahhhhhh!





STAMPS: Climbing Orchid
PAPER: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Watercolor paper
INK: StazOn Jet Black, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
OTHER: Orchid Builder Framelits, Black Micron Marker

1 comment: