Saturday, September 28, 2019

SUO Dashing Deer

This card is for SUO Challenges where the challenge is Designers Choice.  The sketch is from a past  challenge at Hand Stamped Challenges. I rely heavily on sketches for inspiration so past ones work just as well as current!  




STAMPS: Dashing Deer
INK: Merry Merlot
PAPER: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Copper Foil Sheets, Brightly Gleaming DSP, Very Vanilla
OTHER: Detailed Deer Framelits, Stitched Nested Labels, Frosted Frames dies (snowflakes), Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Rhinestones colored with Bronze Blenda

4 comments:

  1. So clever, Lisa - I would never have noticed how well this deer goes with our awesome new DSP - a perfect pairing! Your colors are so sophisticated here - love it! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combination on your card is lovely. I love the look you have created here! Thanks for doing us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colours and I thought I recognised that sketch from HSS. I love deer on cards too and this is such a rich palette - thanks for joining us at SU Only this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love the DSP nested panel and the combined patterns. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. We have a new challenge up today and hope to see you back with us!

    ReplyDelete