Sunday, January 28, 2018

Thrill Ride with Paper Craft

I made so many inserts with the Thrill Ride dies for yesterday’s card while I tried to master pop-up. Instead of putting them all in the same kind of card I found another sketch to use for a new card front.  This sketch challenge is from Paper Craft Crew found HERE.


 










STAMPS: Let the Good Times Roll, Party Wishes, Beautiful Ride 
INK: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Lemon-Lime Twist, Peach Parfait
PAPER:Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Lemon-Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
OTHER: Thrill Ride Pop-up Thinlits, White EP, Party Punch Pack 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect use for your extra bits! I love the clouds embossed like that. It gives them an interesting texture. I love the dimension on your card. Beautiful! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete