Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sparkly Daisy

Here is a card I made for two challenges, a color challenge at Color Throwdown and a sketch challenge at Mojo Monday.  

I made the focal element by die cutting the daisy tag and gluing it to a piece of Stampin' Up's Window Sheet. I turned the piece over and colored the back side with Sharpies.  A generous layer of Crystal Effects was spread over the back side and Dazzling Diamonds glitter was sprinkled over top.  A piece of tissue paper was put on top of the glitter and on top of that a piece of white cardstock.  When all of the layers dried I carefully trimmed away the excess Window Sheet, tissue and cardstock using the tag edge as my guide.  

I love the bright, happy colors and the gorgeous sparkle!













STAMPS: That's the Tag
INK: Basic Gray, Sharpie markers
PAPER: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Vellum, Window Sheets
OTHER: Timeless Tags Thinlits, Petal Burst EF, Gina Marie Candy Stripe die, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment