Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sweet Pineapple

I hope everyone likes pineapples because I have a few cards to post over the next several days with Stampin' Up's new Pineapple stamp. I made this card for the challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenges found HERE.  I choose the left column of  Yellow, Word Play and Inlaid Design. 







I am very pleased at how pretty the stamp turns out with little effort. I've been able to get nice ink coverage with just stamping in a single color but I like to add a bit of interest by adding another color with an Aquapainter.  This time I stamped with Crushed Curry and watercolored some of the sections with Peek-a-Boo Peach. The top was stamped with Old Olive and watercolored with more Old Olive. 

On the first card the word was inlaid with a die cut of Crushed Curry.  On the second card I used the die cut from the pineapple image and layered it on top of two white die cuts before setting it back on the image. 

STAMPS: Pineapple, Sunshine Sayings
INK: Crushed Curry, Peek-a-Boo Peach, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
OTHER: Frantic Stamper die- Sweet, Curvy Keepsake Thinlit, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 1/8" Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon, 1 1/8" circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cool! That trim and the pineapple are awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete