Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Gifts and Packaging Class

I wanted to share what I am offering in my class on Sunday, Dec 13.  There is still room for two more people in the class.  If interested in attending leave a message below.








This gift card holder box was modified from the original by Brenda Quintana found HERE.  I made my box large enough to hold six Hershey Nuggets and added a small fold in the green cardstock to hold the chocolates in place.



 



The candy canes were made by cutting a red foil and a glimmer paper candy cane. I cut the glimmer paper candy cane into sections and glue every 
other piece onto the red foil one.  I made the Peppermint Sugar Scrub too!  I just mixed 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil, 1 cup of sugar and 10 drops of Peppermint essential oil. It's that easy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment