Monday, October 26, 2015

Fresh and Centered Wonderland

Look! I made another Christmas card!  Now only 80 or so more until I can send them! Actually, I won't be using these past few cards I've made because they are being donated to the Hope You Can Cling To card drive and challenge.  You can read about it HERE

This card and it's green and evil sister (I just saw the musical Wicked) were made for two challenges.  The Hope You Can Cling To challenge HTCCT1525 is titled Stay Centered. We are challenged to "Make a card by only using the center for your image, sentiment etc.". Well, that challenge just happens to be the sketch this week at Freshly Made Challenges.







STAMPS: Wonderland
PAPER: Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Vellum
INK: Whisper White Craft, Midnight Muse, Soft Sky, Versamark
OTHER: White EP, Irridescent Ice EP, Clear EP, Rhinestone Jewels, Snowburst EF 


I stamped the trees with Whisper White Craft ink  and embossed with white EP.  I then sponged the sky with Soft Sky and Midnight Muse ink.  The snowflakes were stamped with Whisper White Craft ink and embossed with Irridescent Ice EP.  While I had the Irridescent Ice EP out I used it to give my Whisper White panel an edge of glitter by inking just the outer edges with Versamark ink and embossing with the powder.  



Here is the green sister. I do like this color combo but I think the center focal panel is too dark. I used Mossy Meadow, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder












2 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful! I love the trees against your sponged background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! I really like the Midnight one, seems rather fitting. :) Thanks for sharing all of the details!

    ReplyDelete