Sunday, March 1, 2015

Newton's Nook for Mojo Monday

I recently found a stamp company with some darling kitty stamps that literally jumped out of the web page into my virtual shopping cart and landed on my doorstep!  The stamp company is called Newton's Nook Designs.... in case you like cute critters and have no willpower against them, like me!  The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday and you can find that HERE.  My card size is 3 3/4" x 6".



STAMPS: Newton's Nook Designs- Newton's Daydream
                  Stampin' Up- Just Sayin'
INK: Daffodil Delight, Memento Tuxedo Black and Blendabilities
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper
               White, Sweey Taffy DSP, DSP Patterns Stack
OTHER: Word Bubbles Framelits, Basic Jewels Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Not a kitty fan, but who couldn't love this one? You have a real knack for color and pattern combos.

    ReplyDelete