Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seashells for Mojo Monday

This weeks entry for Mojo Monday 340.   Does this card make you want to kick back at the beach and dig your toes in the sand?  I guess my subliminal card maker mind is trying to tell me something.  I'm not sure what the fishing net is trying to tell me!

I didn't have the current Stampin' Up! seashell set called At The Seashore so I dusted off one of my old retired sets. I think the size of the shells from the current set would have worked better for this sketch but I can't own them all....as much as I try.   The net was made with the gold bakers twine. I removed the gold thread that runs through it (not difficult to do) , cut twelve lengths of the twine and knotted them together.  I only made ONE of these cards!



STAMPS: Stipple Shells, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
PAPER: Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Naturals Ivory
INK: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Marina Mist
OTHER: 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, Square Lattice EF, Gold Bakers Twine, sewing machine



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVE the net you have made - that must have taken ages! x

    ReplyDelete